iViu Capacity Alert & Prevention System (CAPs)
A Social Distancing Monitoring System
Empirical data providing a healthier and safer indoor experience
Social Distancing, it is essential that retailers, government buildings, offices, restaurants hospitals and others implement responsible guidelines regarding social distancing to maintain healthy and Sale environments. In order to comply with government and industry regulations, indoor occupancy limits need to be set and actively monitored.
iViu Capacity Alert & Prevention System(CAPs)
iViu Technologies has a proven, sensor-based system that automatically monitors an alerts relevant store staff, management and leadership of real-time capacity and social distancing conditions.
How it Works?
CAPS is a platform that uses location data to ensure the health and safety of visitors and staff by monitoring occupancy data with zones throughout the facility and proactively alerting management according to pre-determined social distance guidelines.
The system collects total capacity(counts) in a zone and has configurable thresholds:
- Warning: Approaching Capacity
- Caution: High Occupancy
- Breach: Over Capacity
iViu’s CAPs relies on its patented hardware, firmware and positioning algorithms to provide proactive alerts and audit trails about the occupancy of user defined zones with a facility. This process assists facility operators to proactively maintain good social distancing practices, promoting healthier and safer environments for staff and visitors.
- Monitor safe occupancy & social distancing guidelines
- Detect when occupancy counts reach threshold and automatically alert staff
- Improve staff operations such as security, cleaning & sanitizing
- Optimize staffing & floor-pan (area that continually exceed thresholds)
- Recognize consumer behavior patterns
- Identify new versus repeat visitors
- determine customer frequency, recency and visit duration
- Evaluate abandon visits and passer by traffic